Monday, February 28, 2011

And to end February

February went out with a bang today, ending our weeks of 60s/70s temperature by getting down to 34 last night.  One last horrah.  Thank you February :-)

I have been reading through an incredibly detailed, incredibly useful link on Poultry.  There is a lot more info than just poultry, but I'm not ready for that stage.  Here's the link, start reading!

http://www.themodernhomestead.us/article/Poultry.html

I got in all my seeds over the weekend.  All I lack now is the strawberry plants (set to come in & be planted this week), and I'll be all set.  Also, 2 of the pullets will be going to live on a farm - literally, not metaphorically - today, and another 2 will be going to live with Tara at another time shortly. 

The last thing for the week, probably, will be the renting of a rear-tine tiller from Ace Hardware.  My front-tine tiller broke again, and I'm just tired of dealing with it.  You can't beat $8 to rent a $400 tiller!

See you in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment