Saturday, August 28, 2010

Melancholy

I hate to say I am depressed, because that is not really the word to describe it.  I just feel so helpless and useless.  Having a broken foot is awful.  Since I last posted, in addition to completing...nothing... I have had a follow-up in which I learned my foot has not healed, at all.  He said I'm looking at another 2-3 weeks on crutches. 

I have been too unhappy to come post on here, because there's not really anything to post about.  Heck, I haven't even been in the garden.

Eventually I'll be back on my feet, working in the garden.  Until then, stay safe and garden extra for me :-D

2 comments:

  1. I planted Spinach just for you! ;)

    Don't be surprised if that foot still aches a year from now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leigh! :D

    Yea that is what I am afraid of - I have always been a really fast runner, but I'm worried that gift might be gone. Hopefully not though!

    ReplyDelete