Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random Thoughts

I've now completed day 3 of the P90X workout video series.  WOW.  It is brutal, but I feel amazing already.  And sore, very very sore.

I got my bloodwork results in today; all looks good!  That's great to hear...now to eat healthier than I have been.

Another windstorm hit us today, but we lost no fence posts.  Thank goodness...

The house next door to us sold.  Maybe they'll be the bees knees and won't care if we have chickens?  Heh...

That's really all for now...not too much happening.  We did get a nice soaking of rain, so the potatoes have a nice kick-start to their growth.  Can't wait till next week - the entire garden is getting tilled, and the Strawberries will be planted.

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya about neighbors and chickens. But what I really want to say is that I officially envy that you've already got your potatoes in! I have to wait another 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky as far as an "early" Spring, but growing many things in the summer is just about pointless - they'll all fry in our 105 degree weather. Now, some things do well, but for the most part, everything dies. lol.

    ReplyDelete