Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Marching into the garden

If you've read this far, I appreciate you not leaving after that terrible pun of a title.

So, I ended up going to Ace Hardware and renting a front tine (urgh, the rear tine was still broken so they are selling it) tiller.  I brought it home, cleverly unloaded it by myself with a big board, and then started tilling away.  What a great tiller!  Very simple, no crazy knobs, buttons, etc.  And it made quick work of the garden.  I finished tilling all of the garden in less than an hour, so that was nice, because I only had to pay $8 :-)

Here's how the garden stands now.  I'll try to get pics of the actual garden tomorrow when it's light out again.  Needless to say, it's finally coming along.


(Click on the image to enlarge)

Well that is all for now, because I'm running late for church.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment