Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I didn't need to dream of a white Christmas...

Instead, I just went outside.

From Blog Photos


That's my house. You'll notice on the right, the truck is not in the driveway. I'll let you figure out why :)

Here's my wife and one of my sisters making snow angels at my Mom's house Christmas Eve.

From Blog Photos


I've also spent a good deal of time working on getting the garden ready. Here's our two 4x4 plots fenced in, with the compost bins in the middle. There will possibly be another 2x12 plot behind those, where I might try to grow corn. I'm still not sure how or if I'm going to do that.

From Blog Photos



The compost bins, and the compost-maker.

From Blog Photos
From Blog Photos


Last but not least, here's what started about 30 minutes ago.

From Blog Photos

1 comment:

  1. Driveway was iced over?
    I am so envious of your snow, we got the rain instead. :(
    Looks like you got a lot accomplished over the holidays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete