Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Silly me

Plant # Days
Lettuce 51
Potatoes 24
Carrots 24
Onions 24
Peas 10
Nasturtiums 10


If you remember back a few posts, I had a potato sprout that popped out of one of the beds.  I covered it up, watered it, and watched it closely.  It came up again, so I put more soil on top of it.

After all that, it sprouted............




It was a dandelion, hahaha.

Nothing really new on the garden.  We have some big storms heading our way in a couple hours, so the rain barrel (currently at about 3/4 capacity) is open for business.

By the way, did anyone see my Square Foot Garden Cost Analysis?  I spent a lot of time formatting it correctly and putting it up on a new page in the blog, and I noticed it's gone.  I have no idea what happened to it, but I'll try to get it back up there.

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment